Eat and hang out with the whole family probably watch some football
Eat and hang out with the whole family probably watch some football
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
Leaving Berea tomorrow to be at home for the week.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
Here with my fam Thursday, first one since dad passed away. Then heading over to Mik_Mo's town that evening to have another dinner with the in-laws Friday, and probably some huntin as well.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Eat, Eat some more at Mom's going to visit friends in Knoxville Eat more turkey going to watch UT/UK game Hey its bee a long 24 year dry spell for the Cats. Go Big Blue
Thanksgiving Dinner with my family at 12 then eating again with Zack's family at 3, then going to bed early to shop on Black Friday! Saturday I'm taking the kids to have their pics made with Santa at One Hour and then the game Zack and I love/dread all season...FSU/UF GO GATORS!!
Im think Im gonna get some beer and start drinking by noon and be the annoying drunk this yr. My even cuss loudly around young children.
GO VOLS
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MikeJones</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Im think Im gonna get some beer and start drinking by noon and be the annoying drunk this yr. </div></div>
I know who's going to be the life of that party
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Milk3</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MikeJones</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Im think Im gonna get some beer and start drinking by noon and be the annoying drunk this yr. </div></div>
I know who's going to be the life of that party</div></div>
I dunno I got a few family members that are hard to beat.
GO VOLS
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MikeJones</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Im think Im gonna get some beer and start drinking by noon and be the annoying drunk this yr. My even cuss loudly around young children. </div></div>
I quit drinking 2 weeks before Halloween.. but for some reason, I feel the need to get out my Sam Adams Boston Lagers, and Jager for Thursday at my grandmothers..
Do it, Do it early.
GO VOLS
Bookmarks